Let's Start Working Together!
The Indy Times, founded in 2014, we deliver inspiration, insight and feature Indiana professionals and small businesses each month through our eMagazine, podcast, and entire network.
We cover small business owners, small local farmers, startup bands, illustrators, photographers, to filmmakers. — We support dreamers at every stage of their careers, including young people learning to race.
The Indy Times showcases inspiring work to champion emerging and established talent, share recommended tools, gadgets, and books, and interview the brightest and best creatives. We also offer invaluable tips and insight to bring communities together.
To stay in touch with The Indy Times, you can join subscribers and sign up for our weekly newsletter, sent to your inbox every Tuesday and featuring highlights from the previous seven days.
Thanks, Your Friendly Staff
THE INDY TIMES
- Clermont Lions Club NHRA Camping
- IMS — Allmendinger Makes History
- Inaugural Hoosier Classic—Swanson finishes with $77,000 win at the Hoosier Classic USAC Silver Crown
- Carb Night Classic
- Danica Patrick To Drive Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Pace Car at 105th Indianapolis 500
- MotoAmerica Rolls into IMS
- IMS Harvest GP
- Sato Earns Second Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge Victory
- Indy 500 Drivers Pay Surprise Visits to Local Fans after Annual Drivers' Meeting
- Indiana State Fairgrounds — Weekend of Motorsports
- NHRA Mello Yello
- IMS Harvick Wins Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Victory
- NHRA Nationals for Beginners
- Special Indy 500 Flyover Footage Provides Bird's Eye View of Race Day
The Indy Times is all about you.
We provide news and resources about issues affecting central Indiana residents. Your ideas, and articles on the things you feel are important are welcome.
The Indy Times
Phone: (317) 417-2889
Hours of operation:
9am – 5pm M–F
The contents on this website is © IndyTimes.us. All rights reserved.