- Clermont Lions Club NHRA Camping
- IMS — Allmendinger Makes History
- Inaugural Hoosier Classic—Swanson finishes with $77,000 win at the Hoosier Classic USAC Silver Crown
- Carb Night Classic
- Danica Patrick To Drive Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Pace Car at 105th Indianapolis 500
- MotoAmerica Rolls into IMS
- IMS Harvest GP
- Sato Earns Second Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge Victory
- Indy 500 Drivers Pay Surprise Visits to Local Fans after Annual Drivers' Meeting
- Indiana State Fairgrounds — Weekend of Motorsports
- NHRA Mello Yello
- IMS Harvick Wins Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Victory
- NHRA Nationals for Beginners
- Special Indy 500 Flyover Footage Provides Bird's Eye View of Race Day
Thank God they don’t allow play by play commentary, although I am sure the media is doing everything, they can to get that changed. What ever happened to the concept of letting people listen to a speech and make up their own mind? Being a senior citizen on a fixed income I have the time to do way too much thinking and it is always good.
Let me start off by saying I liked President Trump’s speech, although the choreography of the supporting cast left a lot to be desired, it was entertaining at times. Being a denture wearer, I kept watching for Nancy to pop her plate and apply some adhesive, but bless her little pea pickin’ heart she fought till the end.
Let me tell you what I learned, NOTHING. That’s right not one thing. That isn’t totally true, I learned a lot about myself. I found that I have a bunch of anger and hatred inside of me and I don’t like me for that.
I am a fiscal conservative open to helping people when possible and I do try to serve my community when I am able. The world I live in is really nice. My experience has been that most people are nice, I just need to know my place.
Which brings me to this point. What I think only matters to me. I have never, nor will I ever meet any of those politicians and they never call asking my advice. However. I was raised by good Parents that spoke often of the “Golden Rule” so I am going to stick with it to the end.
Last night each of the players were doing just what they were supposed to do so all I need to do is MY PART and treat others the way I would like to be treated. In doing so I will leave you all in peace with your own thoughts. Rest assured that there is someone out there that is just waiting to tell you how wrong you are but it won’t be me.
The IndyTimes.us would like to hear your opinions so contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Blessed Day,
This blog is a service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech. We believe this blog will increase the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people. Please keep comments respectful. Thank you.
The Indy Times is all about you.
We provide news and resources about issues affecting central Indiana residents. Your ideas, and articles on the things you feel are important are welcome.
The Indy Times
Phone: (317) 417-2889
Hours of operation:
9am – 5pm M–F