THE INDY TIMES
- Antron Brown Wins Top Fuel at the 2022 Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals
- Sports Cars to drive into Spotlight this fall on IMS road course
- NHRA Nationals for Beginners
- Clermont Lions Club NHRA Camping
- IMS — Allmendinger Makes History
- Inaugural Hoosier Classic—Swanson finishes with $77,000 win at the Hoosier Classic USAC Silver Crown
- Carb Night Classic
- Danica Patrick To Drive Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Pace Car at 105th Indianapolis 500
- MotoAmerica Rolls into IMS
- IMS Harvest GP
- Sato Earns Second Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge Victory
- Indy 500 Drivers Pay Surprise Visits to Local Fans after Annual Drivers' Meeting
- Indiana State Fairgrounds — Weekend of Motorsports
- NHRA Mello Yello
- IMS Harvick Wins Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Victory
- NHRA Nationals for Beginners
- Special Indy 500 Flyover Footage Provides Bird's Eye View of Race Day
- Speedway Women in Business
- Newfield-Art in Bloom
- NEW Dinosphere at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Personal Branding
- Professional Headshot Tips for Women
- A Haunting at Story Inn The Tale of the Blue Lady
- Where Pigs Fly and Such
- West Balden Springs Hotel
- Artist: Mary Coons Design
- Farmers Market
- Gordon Family Farm
- Ridiqlous BBQ
- City Ranch
- Shop Local
- Mural Painting Melissa Cain
- Free Paddle Days on White River
- Urban Coyotes
- EFRC RA
- Indiana JR Rodeo Association
Sports Cars to drive into Spotlight this fall on IMS road course
INDIANAPOLIS (Tuesday, August 23, 2022) – Sports cars will reign this fall on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course as Porsche and the Intercontinental GT Challenge Powered by Pirelli return for events in September and October, respectively.
The Porsche Sports Car Together Fest is scheduled for Friday, September 2 through Sunday, September 4, with the Indianapolis 8 Hour taking place from Friday, October 7 through Sunday, October 9. These unique race weekends provide an exciting, fan- and family-friendly conclusion to the 2022 season at the Racing Capital of the World. Read Full Story. . .
The NHRA Nationals for Beginners
by Frank Jameson IV
BROWNSBURG — September 7, 2019This is for those that have never been to a drag racing event before from the perspective of a ﬁrst time attendee. So, who exactly is the ﬁrst time attendee? Well, it’s me. Read Full Story. . .
Allmendinger makes history with wild win in Verizon 200 at the Brickyard
INDIANAPOLIS (Sunday, Aug. 15, 2021) – AJ Allmendinger fulfilled a lifelong dream of his versatile racing career by standing on Victory Podium as a race winner at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, prevailing in a wild finish to the inaugural Verizon 200 at the Brickyard on Sunday.
Allmendinger, from Los Gatos, California, earned his second career NASCAR Cup Series victory – and first since 2014 – by driving the No. 16 Hyperice Chevrolet for lower-budget Kaulig Racing to victory by .929 of a second over Ryan Blaney in the No. 12 Menards/Knauf Ford. Kyle Larson finished third in the No. 5 HendrickCars.com Chevrolet.
Swanson finishes with $77,000 win at the Hoosier Classic USAC Silver Crown
Kody Swanson won the Sprint Car feature, finished third in the Midget earlier in the evening, and wrapped up the evening with a picture-perfect Silver Crown performance at the .686-mile paved oval. He leads all 100 laps in his Doran Enterprises/Glenn Farms – Lykins Energy Solutions/Beast/Lanci Ford.
By winning two of the three features throughout the program, Swanson netted the Fatheadz Challenge $50,000 bonus and, added in with his $12,000 Silver Crown victory, $1,100 pole award courtesy of Fatheadz Eyewear and PJ1, along with his winnings from the sprint car and midget events.
Harvick Wins Third Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Victory
INDIANAPOLIS, Sunday, July 5, 2020 – Kevin Harvick took the third drive of his career on his street of dreams – Victory Lane at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway – after winning the Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Powered by Big Machine Records.
Indiana Natives Briscoe, Haley Finish 1-2 in Wild Pennzoil 150 at the Brickyard Finish
INDIANAPOLIS, Saturday, July 4, 2020 – It was Hoosier Heaven at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway after a wild finish to the Pennzoil 150 at the Brickyard.
Indiana native Chase Briscoe earned a long-sought victory on his home track, holding off fellow Hoosier native Justin Haley by 1.717 seconds Read Full Story . . .
Troy Coughlin Jr. raging away in TAD with eye on return to pro ranks
INDIANAPOLIS (Aug. 26) -- Troy Coughlin Jr. has won three of the last four races he's entered in Top Alcohol Dragster, piloting his JEGS.com McPhillips Racing hot rod to a national event win in Norwalk, Ohio, and divisional victories in Atco, N.J., and Bowling Green, Ky. Read Full Story
Special Indy 500 Flyover Footage Provides Bird's Eye View of Race Day
Special footage released today provides fans a never before seen view of the world's largest single day sporting event minutes before the start of the 103rd Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge. Read Full Story . . .
The Indy Times is all about you.
We provide news and resources about issues affecting Indiana residents. Your ideas, and articles on the things you feel are important are welcome.
The Indy Times
Phone: (317) 417-2889
Hours of operation:
9am – 5pm M–F
The contents on this website is © IndyTimes.us. All rights reserved.